Return Policy You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by The Mighty Meeple within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Due to the volatile nature of the Magic singles market, we do not accept returns or exchanges on singles. The exceptions to this policy are when a customer receives a damaged or incorrect item.
Refunds Refunds are requested after we receive and process your return. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (see below for specific guidelines). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you pay by:
Your refund will go to:
... time until return is processed:
3-5 business days
Up to 10 business days
Store Credit Balance (to request a check, email us)
1 business day
Banning & Un-Banning of Cards Periodically, Wizards of the Coast changes the legality of cards (i.e. banning or unbanning) from the Magic: the Gathering collectable card game. These changes are published at 12:00am EST and can have a huge impact on the price of cards. We are normally closed for business during these late night announcements so changes to prices that reflect the newly banned or unbanned cards won't be done until the next business day. Because of this, we reserve the right to cancel any order made between 12:00am and 12:00pm that include cards that are affected by such an announcement.
Order Limits We reserve the right to cancel and refund any customer order who abuses the limits set on any item within a 24 hour period. We will however honor the first transaction made regardless of the price.
What information do we collect? How do we use it? When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
How does The Mighty Meeple protect customer information? We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the Internet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
Will The Mighty Meeple disclose the information it collects to outside parties? The Mighty Meeple does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to companies not affiliated with The Mighty Meeple. The Mighty Meeple may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
The Mighty Meeple may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of The Mighty Meeple, our users, or others.
In Summary The Mighty Meeple is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at mightymeeple.com as simple as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
The Mighty Meeple also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and The Mighty Meeple has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. The Mighty Meeple cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.
Shipping Methods The Mighty Meeple ships to all domestic and international customers via USPS First-Class Mail, USPS Standard Post, USPS Priority Mail 2-Day or USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day (both insured). Orders placed after 9:00am EST will almost always ship the next business day, but no later than 2 business days (this means any orders placed on Friday after 12:00pm will ship the following Monday/Tuesday). All singles are carefully placed into a thin 'penny' sleeve and then into a rigid plastic 'top loader'. For orders that contain up to 16 singles, customers have the option of using USPS First-Class Mail to save money on shipping. Any orders over 16 cards or over $25 are sent in a padded bubble mailer with tracking. Orders over $250 require signature confirmation. We take a lot of pride in the methods that we use to ship our products and we think that you'll agree. We are always open to suggestions though, so please do not hesitate to contact us with any feedback, positive or negative, regarding our shipping methods.
Estimated Shipping Times PLEASE NOTE THAT THE USPS IS REPORTING LONGER THAN AVERAGE DELIVERY TIMES DUE TO COVID-19 USPS First-Class Domestic: Estimated Delivery within 2 to 8 business days. USPS Priority Mail 2-Day Domestic: Estimated Delivery within 2 to 3 business days. USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day Domestic: GUARANTEED Delivery within 1 to 2 business days. USPS First-Class International (no international tracking - buyer assumes all risks involved): Estimated Delivery within 10 to 30 business days. USPS Priority Mail International (no international tracking - buyer assumes all risks involved): Estimated Delivery within 7 to 12 business days. USPS Priority Mail Express International: Estimated Delivery within 4 to 6 business days.
Shipping Rates To see the exact rates on particular item(s), please visit the checkout page and advance to the Shipping Methods section. Shipping rates are based on both the weight of what you are buying and where you are having it shipped to. Our store is located in Concord, NC so some shipping methods will cost more the further the destination is from us.
For International Customers Please understand your options when choosing a shipping method. First Class International can sometimes take a month or longer to arrive and does not have any tracking outside of the US. Priority Mail International is much quicker and safer, but also does not have any tracking outside of the US. Express Mail International are the quickest and safest ways to ship internationally and both come with full tracking and insurance. All international customers are responsible for any taxes placed on imported items. We will NOT declare a package as a gift or for less than the actual value.
Many packages including standard mail shipments to various countries are being assessed destination duties and taxes by local authorities. Due to this, carriers are facing increasing backlogs leading to greater risk of lost, undelivered and delayed packages. For those customers who can select First Class or Priority Mail International shipping, please keep in mind that these services are not trackable outside of the US. For this reason, The Mighty Meeple can bare no responsibility for lost packages and will not be able to provide a replacement or refund for any product lost in transit. We highly recommend communication with your local post office to ensure prompt delivery of your package. For those customers who would prefer a more secure method of shipment, please choose Express
Buylist WE ARE ALWAYS BUYING!
The Mighty Meeple is always buying and our list is updated daily. No collection is too large or small. If for any reason you cannot find a certain item on our buylist, or you have any questions about how to sell us cards, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all emails within 48 hours, and most of the time much quicker if during business hours.
Store Credit Bonus We offer a 10% BONUS in store credit on all non-bulk cards sold us. Store credit is good for anything on our website as well as any non-discounted item in our store. Your store credit will never expire so feel free to save it up if there is nothing that we currently have in stock that interests you.
Bulk Buy Prices Any NON-FOIL MTG common and uncommon - $5.00 per 1000 Any NON-FOIL MTG rare or mythic - $0.05 Any FOIL MTG common, uncommon or promo- $0.05 Any FOIL MTG rare, mythic or basic land - $0.05
How to sell cards to The Mighty Meeple
1. Open the Buylist link located at the top or bottom of our homepage. It should pop-up in the same window and allow you to start searching for cards. Change the condition to match your cards and add the appropriate amount to your Sell Cart.
If you have more than 20 rare/mythic/foil cards that are listed for $0.05 please use the MTG Bulk category to submit those specific cards. Orders that are submitted with large numbers of individual $0.05 rares /mythics or $0.05 foils will be rejected and instructed to resubmit.
2. To edit your cart or checkout, simply click on the “edit or sell” button within the dropdown cart box at the top.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to finish your sell order.
4. Please wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After your buylist is submitted, we have to double-check that all of the prices are accurate and that we still need the cards listed. This process usually takes less than 24 hours, but may take up to two business days. Please read this email carefully when it arrives because changes are sometimes made. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact us at email@example.com so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist. If prices were adjusted, please contact us if you no longer wish to send your cards in.
5. Print out the confirmation email and include it with your cards. We receive buylists, from time to time, with no name on them and consequently have a difficult time locating the seller. This is very bad and in some cases can mean many days, if not weeks, of delays. Make sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that you submitted them. If your cards arrive out of order, there may be an additional delay of up to 5 business days before payment is sent. Please note that in certain extreme cases (huge buylists that are completely out of order), we reserve the right to either return the entire order or else assess a penalty of up to 20% of the final value. We will contact you before processing your buylist if we intend to return it or assess a penalty.
6. Be sure to package your cards safely and securely. We recommend the use of plastic card cases or cardboard trading card boxes. Please make sure that all cards are de-sleeved as this will speed up the process of getting you paid. In some cases, we will charge up to a 10% labor fee for any buy order that has not been de-sleeved. Do not put cards in zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands as this tends to do more damage than good. For small buylists of high value cards, plastic toploaders sealed in bubble mailers work very well. We’re certain that you don’t want your cards to get damaged during transit, nor do we, so we cannot stress enough the importance of proper packaging for your cards.
7. All packages are to be shipped to the following address:
The Mighty Meeple ATTN: The Mighty Meeple Buyer 8440 Pit Stop Ct. NW Suite 180 Concord NC, 28027
We also highly suggest that you purchase some form of tracking and/or insurance for your package. Though it is rare, things do occasionally get lost or damaged in transit so you should make sure that you have taken the necessary precautions.
8. We fully understand that sometimes there are delays in shipping out your cards to us, but due to the often volatile nature of CCG prices, we ask that all buylists shipped to us are received at our store within nine days of their acceptance. All buy orders that are dropped off in person at our store should be done so within three days of their acceptance. After that time, any prices we've quoted are subject to change.
9. We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our store. You will receive another email once your cards have been graded and a final value has been determined. This process is usually done within 24 hours but may take as long as five business days if we have a large number of buy orders to process. Please refer to the red paragraph above that lists the prices for non-NM cards. In order to make sure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by more than 10% in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within two business days, we continue to process their submission as usual. Customers that wish to have their cards returned to them are responsible for return shipping costs.
10. Should a card we deem counterfeit be received, we will notify the seller, mark the card as such via a hole punch, and return it to the seller. It is illegal for us to return known counterfeit items through the mail as is. For more information please see the 18 U.S. Code § 1341.
11. We offer payment via PayPal, Check, or Store Credit. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees may apply. For more information, please visit PayPal.com and review their fee structure. Payments are usually sent out within two business days of sending you the final value email.
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. '
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. '
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. '
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. '
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. '
Please add product to your wishlist to see them here.